EAC & TR CU
Every supplier strives to expand the market for his products. For this purpose special documents are required. Therefore we offer our services. Our certification center for the EAC Customs Union asses the conformity of products to the relevant TR CU regulations.
Why might this be relevant to you?
Аbout 70% of all products exported to Russia or the Customs Union require mandatory EAC certificates which replace national GOST certification in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan.
39 Technical Regulations are effective. About 20 more regulations will be adopted. Certificates allow you to deliver your products to new regions, as well as to develop and increase production.
We also assist in obtaining of Exemption letter (or Refusal letter) confirming that exported product is not subject to any mandatory EAC certification.
The list of necessary documents for certification may require elaboration of Safety Justification, Operating manuals, Technical passport etc. We can always assist with this.
See templates of EAC (TR CU) Certificate and Declaration below (images are clickable):
Basic documents required for EAC Certificates:
- Application (completed by us, verified by Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If we act as a Local representative, these are WWG documents;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepare by us, verified by the manufacturer and the Local representative). If we act as a Local representative, then we prepare and verify it ourselves with the manufacturer;
- Technical description of all declared products;
- Test reports on the equipment performed by the manufacturer, a person authorized by the manufacturer and/or an accredited testing laboratory (if available);
- ISO 9001:2008 (if available)
How long does it take to issue certificates?
It takes about 5-45 working days (depends on TR CU required).
The maximum validity of the certificate is 5 years.
For more information about your product, please send the following details to email@example.com:
- Product name
- HS code
- Technical data