Technical passports & accompanying documents
Technical passports & accompanying documents are mandatory components of the documents set for goods imported into the Customs Union. In order to apply for certificates of conformity with Technical Regulations of the Customs Union (TR CU), different specific documents should be provided.
Why might this be relevant for you?
WWG may assist you in the documents preparation when you export goods to the countries of the Customs Union:
- Technical passport is used in Russia and the countries of the Customs Union. This document lists the technical characteristics of the product and information on methods of disposal. This document is developed in accordance with GOST standards.
- Safety justification contains analysis of possible risks as well as technical information on measures of ensuring safety of the equipment subject to certification. It is a mandatory document required for Declaration/Certificate of conformity with TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machinery and equipment” and TR CU 032/2013 “On safety of the equipment operating under excessive pressure”.
- User’s manual helps to understand how to use the product. If the product is certified in TR CU, then the document must comply with GOST standards.
- Ignition risk assessment is mandatory in order to obtain Certificate with TR CU 012/2011 for non-electrical equipment. The document analyzes the probability of fire hazard of the goods.
- Strength calculation contains information about the testing of the strength of the goods. It is obligatory to obtain TR CU 032/2013“On safety of the equipment operating under excessive pressure”.
- MSDS is a mandatory document for chemical products and contains information on the safety of industrial use, storage, transportation and disposal.
Terms of these documents:
- Russian language;
- Full compliance with local standards
If you have any request for document elaboration please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org